RAMS Financial Group Pty Limited
At RAMS we're Greater Together. We've helped hundreds of thousands of Australians realise their home buying dreams. We're looking for new RAMS franchisees keen to help and support customers on their home buying journey. Key benefits:
- Build a business for yourself, but not by yourself
- Strong upfront and trail commission
- Multichannel National Marketing plan, and Local Area Marketing support
- Designated Territory Ongoing Training & development
- Build your own successful and motivated team
- Support your local community
- Enjoy the comradery of a large RAMS family
- RAMS is owned by Westpac, Australia's oldest company.
Units / Locations
Average Set up Time
Ratio of Support Staff per Franchisee
- Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) Excellence in Franchising Awards - Julie Lawrence Finalist for QLD Franchise Woman of the Year.
- Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) Excellence in Franchising Awards - Justin & Jeremy from Hawkesbury/Blue Mountains National Single Unit Franchise of the Year, 2 or more staff.
- Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) Franchising Awards Excellence in Franchise Innovation Winner - RAMS Construction Loan Proposition.
- Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) Excellence in Marketing - Finalist RAMS Marketing Team.
The RAMS brand is a key competitive strength. RAMS is unique. Residential mortgages is all we do, which makes us experts at helping customers into their new home. The RAMS model seeks to leverage Franchisees being recognised in their local community and respected for assisting customers who need more help such as first home buyers and self-employed customers. RAMS distribute our own mortgage products provided by Westpac, so you only need to be across one credit policy and product set, giving you greater capability and deeper knowledge to help customers.
RAMS encourages continuous improvement by offering regular webinar based credit workshops and one on one coaching over the phone. As a RAMS Franchisee, you'll enjoy direct access to Head Office staff, including the RAMS Leadership Team, so you're always welcome to contribute ideas and share your thoughts with the key decision makers.
Main Products or Services
Since 2008 RAMS has built a loan book value in excess of $32 billion. As a RAMS Franchisee you'll have the privilege of assisting customers with one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
As residential mortgage experts, RAMS Franchisees take pride in helping customers who need more help, including:
- First time buyers looking to buy or build
- Self-employed customers that may have complex home lending needs
- Homeowners looking to renovate or upgrade their home
- Investors looking to build a property portfolio
- Refinancers searching for a better deal
- People wanting to build a new property from the ground up.